Quest-escape Room Rovaniemi is a real life escape-room adventure. You are locked into a room together with a group of friends, family members or work mates and you have 60 minutes to get out. To succeed, you need to solve riddles, puzzles and mysteries, working together as a team. Everybody can do it! No physical force is needed, just observation skills and creative thinking. Look forward to an hour of intense excitement and lots of insights!
How do you play?
1) Get your group together and book a time on our web page www.questworldrovaniemi.fi
2)We will bring you to the place of the quest and back, and completely free.
3) You are given a short briefing about how to play the game.
4) You are taken to the game room, and the door closes.
5) You are presented with your mission. The clock starts ticking.
6) During the game, you can ask for hints. A game master is following your game via camera and gives some extra clues when needed.
7) After 60 minutes, the game ends – unless you’ve solved your mission before that!
8) We’ll take a photo of you to have as a memory of this event (if you want to)!
9) We say good-bye, see you at the next game!
Is it difficult?
This is such fun that you’ll forget the rest of the world for a full hour.
Approximately 50% of the teams make it and get out during the allotted time. You don’t need your intellect as much as your common sense, your observation skills and cooperation. The tasks are surprising – this is something you cannot prepare yourself for, just swing it as it comes! No physical strength is needed.
Is it scary?
You’ll be totally safe. There is nothing emotionally or physically upsetting in the game.
Anyone who wishes can be let out of the room at any time (although this means that the game ends prematurely). Our staff is following your progress through the game, making sure everything is fine
What’s the recommended number of players?
The room is planned for up to 5 persons. Better to play in team 3-5 persons.
Is there an age limit?
We recommend the game for players between 10 and 100 years of age. At least one player needs to be over 16.