The glass igloos are located on the Arctic Circle, far enough from the city lights of the Town of Rovaniemi in Lapland, Finland. Although there is no way to guarantee an aurora sighting – since a clear sky, geomagnetic activity and a dash of luck are needed – the probability for a great northern lights show at the Arctic Glass Igloos is almost optimal.
Our 30 unique “northern lights friendly” Arctic Glass Igloos are located just next to the Arctic SnowHotel. They offer “all-sky vision” in complete comfort :
– private, comfortable and spacious (20 m² or family igloos 33 m² )
– warmly insulated, all-sky
– thermal-glass roofs, heated floors
– adjustable twin beds (extra bed possible)
– a bathroom with a shower cabinet